Totowa, New Jersey
Moreng Metal Products was created in 1902 by Joseph H. Moreng. In 1985 the grandchildren of the founder worked with The Ives Group, Architects/Planners to design a new 45,000 SF headquarters in Totowa, New Jersey. In the late 1990’s the Ives Group added a 15,000 SF expansion to the building. In 1997 Moreng Telecom Products was developed as a specialized branch of the company. In 2012 the Moreng family returned to Joel Ives, AIA in order to design their new facility in Wayne, New Jersey. The Ives Architecture Studio is proud to be working on our third project over a 27 years period for a company that is 110 years old.