Moreng Metal Products was founded in 1902 by Joseph H. Moreng. In 1985 the grandchildren of the founder worked with The Ives Group, Architects/Planners to design a new 45,000 SF headquarters in Totowa, New Jersey and, in the 1990’s we designed a 15,000 SF expansion. Moreng Telecom Products was developed as a specialized branch of the company in 1997 and in 2012 the Moreng family returned to The Ives Architecture Studio in order to renovate a building purchased in Wayne, New Jersey. Bids have been received and the project is proceeding. The contractor is Heuer & Company located in Waldwick, NJ. The Ives team has successfully worked with Heuer on the expansion for Decision Drivers, a market research firm, in Montvale, NJ.